Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretal

Hello i am the father of Hansel and Gretal and we are a poor family we know other people that are also poor but out of all of them we are the poorest. Me and wife couldn't find away to maintain and support our kids we couldn't even eat ourselves we would have to starve ourselves so that the kids could eat. the kids didn't really like their stepmother they thought she was a very mean lady i thought she was a nice person but i guess their is always two sides to one person. One day me and my wife had not eaten for two days and we were really hungry their was barely enough food to feed the children my wife finally said we have to eat to and your kids have to be dealt with. She said lets leave them in the forest with one piece of bread and make them a fire i told her that i couldn't leave my kids their but i was also hungry so i finally said ok then lets do it. We left them in the forest with a fire and some other things i had noticed that my son was very clever and was dropping rocks so that he could find his way back but i didn't tell my wife because i wanted them to find their way home. we left them there they fell asleep and i thought to myself i am going to miss them hopefully they can find their way back.

it was the middle of the night and i had lost hope that they could get back home, but then they surprised me and showed up at the house i was very excited. I sent them to go to sleep in their room i thought my wife was going to give up trying to abandon them but i was wrong she wanted to try again and I didn't like the idea i didn't care if died of hunger but i want my kid to eat. She convinced me to take them to the woods again and i also saw my kid throwing bread on the floor i thought it was good idea but a waste of food i thought they could make it back again i was happy. I waited and waited but they still weren't at my house i lost hope i was really sad, but i thought about how i was going to atleast not starve. I kept on thinking about the kids i miss them i only hope that they survive or someone finds them and helps them out i just hope that happens.

Well i was very sad but also happy atleast i could share my life with the women i liked not love because lately she has been acting like a well i cant say but you know what i mean. She instead was screaming at me i would go to work and come back tired she would make me do work while she was in the house sleeping she is really mean to me but its ok i dont mind atleast i wont be starving. After a while i was eating but i still couldn't forget my kids thinking if they were ok but its ok i think they will be ok. My wife started acting bad and she started eating up all the food and she left me starving sometimes so i planned revenge for my kids and for me. i told her to lets go into the forest for a while and look for something like firewood and things for dressing up like things to make clothes. we went deep into the forest i didn't even know were we were but i took something my son did i spread rocks so i could go back home she didn't see i was happy i was going to leave her in the forest like what she made me do to my kids. I told her that we were lost i made a fire and we were sleeping she was knocked so when she was sleeping i left her there i went home and i made the rocks gone i was happy when i got home i was sad i had no one but then my kids came in i was so happy i told them that she died hahaha they believed me and they were happy!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment