Monday, May 4, 2009

Adam's Diary

Saturday
I have been alive for a while and i feel good i can walk and run i think by myself it is pretty fun but i must act serious not let anyone think i am easy to kill and i dont want to become their prey to any animal. first i start to explore the places like the trees learned how to climb them it is fun to just lay down their with no problems pretty cool for me. i am not a talkative person i like to think about things instead of saying them and i like to remember things i am quite lazy and i feel very different from all the wildlife here i am the only one that walks on two legs and the only that is smart enough to protect myself from the harsh conditions outside.
Sunday
it has been one day that i have been alive and ive felt coldness, lonelyness and being scared this is weird because these things are things that i havent felt before it is weird but i think im ok. The things i eat to stay alive consist of fruits because i havent seen anything else that i could eat but it is ok because fruit tastes really good and i am happy. everything is good until the night it gets cold and i dont have anything to cover myself up but its ok ill figure something out. finally i covered myself up with a piece of cloth and leaves i think i will call how i was before naked i think it is a good word for that
Next week sunday
i found something in the wildlife that walks like me and it almost like me except it is a girl i think i will follow her around and see what she does. she spotted me i run away but i walk because i dont want her to think i am weak and useless if i run from her. she keeps following me she is naked i tell her but she doesn't understand i think she is dumb i climb my tree and i just hope she doesn't wait for me outside.
Wensday
She keeps on following me it is weird and annoying but strangely i am attracted to her she might think that i am just pushing her away but to tell the truth i kinda like her bugging me it makes me feel not lonely i feel good when i am around her.
Next friday
She is very interesting she makes names for everything sometimes it annoys me but atleast she is learning things. she say she created something called fire at first it looked interesting but then i thought it might be dangerous so i just left so yea. i told her not to go and get apples from the tree i just hope she listens to me.
Monday noon
Well i am starting to realize that eve is pretty good and i am getting more attracted to her but i think that she doesn't like me that much because i am not paying attention to her but i hope she does know that sometimes she does annoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment